You might be surprised at how much you have to protect.
Did you know your landlord’s insurance policy doesn’t cover your personal property? With tenant and renters insurance, you’re covered in the event of a loss.
Think you don’t have much? Spend a minute adding up how much it would cost to replace everything—your couch, your clothes, your TV, your kids’ toys, even the food in your freezer. Now imagine there was a fire and you had to start over. Wouldn’t it be nice to know your tenant or renters insurance covers all of that?
Why get tenant insurance?
- Protection for all of your personal belongings, from your car to your mattress, in the event of theft or a fire loss, for example.
- Liability coverage for any accidental damage you or your pet might cause to the building, the property or anywhere in the community.
- Peace of mind knowing you’re covered, just in case.
- Meet your landlord’s requirements for you to carry renters’ insurance.
- Claims-free discounts when you buy a home and need insurance.