Love your car. Love your car insurance.
Your vehicle gets you to work, to the ball field, to the lake, to your mom’s house on Sundays, to the grocery store when you’ve run out of milk. You need your vehicle to get you where you want to go, and you need to know you’re protected if anything happens along the way.
In addition to ICBC Basic Autoplan, the required car insurance in BC, we can help you choose from a range of policy options to give you extra protection and peace of mind.
ICBC Basic Autoplan
- Accident benefits for medical costs & wage loss
- Inverse liability to cover costs of not-at-fault repairs when the other motorist lives outside BC.
- Protection against underinsured & hit-and-run motorists in BC.
- Third-party liability (min. limit of $200,000)
Additional car insurance policy features:
- Excess third-party liability
- Deductible options
- Loss of use/ travel protection
- Rental vehicles
- Replacement costs
- Roadside assistance
We take the time to explain everything, so that when you get back into your car, you’ll feel confident about your coverage.
At Baron, we can help you with all of your vehicle insurance needs, including:
- Estate transfers
- Insuring new vehicles
- Renewing your existing insurance
- Transferring vehicle ownership
- Registering imported and out-of-province vehicles
For the best rates and a fast quote, call or visit a Baron Insurance location near you. We have tow offices in Vernon, and we serve clients across BC and Alberta. 1-877-545-4447