ATV Insurance

Let the good times roll.


If you drive an ATV, UTV or snowmobile, trust that you’ll be able to have fun knowing you’re covered for almost anything, just in case.

ATV insurance protects you and your off-road vehicle – dirt bikes, quads, side by sides and snowmobiles – from liability as well as losses such as fire, theft and physical damage.

Did you know?

ICBC requires almost all ATV’s to be registered. You can be fined by RCMP and conservation officers if you don’t have proof of insurance on you when you’re traveling on logging and forestry roads. Snowmobilers now need license plates.

When you’re looking for ATV insurance to protect you and your bike, contact the insurance brokers at Baron for fast quotes and the best rates. We have two convenient locations in Vernon, and we serve clients across BC and Alberta. Call or visit a Baron Insurance location near you. 1-877-545-4447

Leave a Reply