Forget about paperwork and focus on the road.
When you’re on the highway, you don’t want to be worrying about your Prorate paperwork, the load you subcontracted to another carrier in Saskatchewan or what could happen to the dairy in your trailer if the refrigerator crashes.
We make sure you’re covered for that. At Baron, we have dedicated fleet brokers trained and experienced in the trucking industry. We understand the risks you face and the deadlines you’re up against.
Why choose Baron to handle your fleet and cargo insurance?
- Expert support. With our extensive background covering a range of carriers, we’re always looking out for you to make sure you have the right coverage and that you’re prepared in the event of a freight claim.
- Priority service. We know how important it is to process all of your transactions as fast as possible.
- ICBC Retro Plan and Prorate services. We’ll help you make sure you’re paying just the right amount to each province. Each time you add a driver to your fleet, we’ll get Prorate all the right paperwork right away.
- One broker for all your Prorate and fleet and cargo insurance needs. One dedicated fleet and cargo broker handles all your files. When you add a new driver or jurisdiction, for example, we’ll update everything in one transaction.
- Claims support. We’re always here to help walk you through a claim.
- Free fleet management software. You and your team can spend more time driving and less time logging information with our free software, featuring files for driver’s abstracts and handbooks, vehicle maintenance and tips for reducing fuel consumption and claims.
When you choose Baron to handle your fleet insurance, you’ll experience outstanding service and some of the most competitive coverages around.
Highlights of our Motor Truck Cargo Coverage includes:
- Cargo limits up to $1 million
- CGL limits up to $10 million
- Coverage for contingent cargo, detached trailers, freight charges, debris removal, employee dishonesty, loading and unloading, and mysterious disappearances
- US filing fees included at no charge
- Low minimum premium of $1,000
When you’re looking for fleet insurance from trusted brokers who know the trucking industry, contact the experts at Baron.
Stay compliant with Baron Insurance.
We have developed a package of documents that assist our clients to stay in compliance with all the rules they need to follow as truck operators. Of course, you do need to be a client to receive the package – here is a sample of what is included:
Helpful links to get you started.
Navigating your way through the insurance and licensing process can be difficult. Below are some helpful links to common forms used in your industry. Please contact us for any assistance you may require.
- ICBC Pro Rate Application Form
- International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) Application
- National Safety Code (NSC) Application
Charlene Beer, CAIB, has been specializing in fleet and cargo insurance for nearly 20 years. Let her full range of fleet and cargo insurance services save time and money. Call 250-545-6565 | Toll Free 1-877-545-6565